Are you a Frontend developer and ready for a new challenge? Great! At Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe we would love to expand our team in Amsterdam and it would be a pleasure to have you join us! In short: we offer a great team to work with, the opportunity to spend time on innovation and some great customers and projects to work for.
Goldmund Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe
At Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe we value enjoyable work more than profit, innovation more than standardization and culture more than skills. We try to spend a great part of our time exploring new techniques, so we can serve our customers in the best way possible and we stay ahead of the game.
Contents of the job
As a software developer at Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe you will combine your frontend activities with programming in the language Python and working with the framework Django. Project activities are very diverse. Within a project you are free to choose the framework to be used, as long as you can justify the choice and you work with the latest (stable) software versions.
At Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe we prefer React as a frontend framework. Django is used for the backend: a versatile framework which in many cases perfectly fits for projects with a lot of customizations. For smaller projects or standalone services you are free to work with other (new) technologies. Experience with Python and/or one of the frameworks mentioned above is a plus.
Innovation is part of our DNA: at the moment we are exploring virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning and other new solutions. Broadening your horizon and increasing your skillset will therefore be an important part of your work.
We value results and action above processes and decision making, so we prefer working Agile, and for many projects this means working in a Scrum team. We use techniques such as Git for version control, Fabric for rolling out deployments and Jira for service management. We value unit testing and continuous integration. We like our frontend developers to have an eye for design, to promote A/B testing and to be able to advise customers about improving their business.
What we are looking for
Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe is looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but is also a good team player;
- Has a bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent job related experience;
- Is fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
The following is considered a plus:
- Experience with one or more of the above listed frameworks and techniques (i.e. Django);
- Experience with one or more of the above listed techniques;
- Already residing in/around Amsterdam or Groningen;
- A personal growth plan that matches with the growth we aspire as a company.
What we offer
Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe is offering:
- A diverse and fun job with plenty of career opportunities;
- Lots of freedom and responsibility – you will be challenged to make a difference!
- A fresh lunch every day;
- Excellent working conditions, like a good salary and the laptop of your choice;
- Regular office drinks, pizza moments and an occasional ‘Cooking for Colleagues’;
- A soccer table, table tennis and of course ‘Smash Brothers’;
- A great team full of super friendly colleagues!